If you want to know how to find your Wi-Fi network password in Windows 11, read this post. If you haven’t changed the default password provided by your ISP, just look on the back of the modem.
Knowing how to find out your own Wi-Fi password in Windows 11 is essential for users who changed the original password, provided by the internet provider, and now don’t remember it anymore.
In this post, we will guide you through the necessary steps to know how to find Wi-Fi password from PC in Windows11.
How to check the WiFi password in Windows 11
To find out where the passwords are saved in Windows 11, follow the steps below:
- Open Settings.
- Select Network & Internet.
- Click Advanced Network Settings.
- Find the Related Settings section.
- Click More Network Adapter Options.
- Right click on the WiFi adapter.
- Click Status.
- Select Wireless Network Properties.
- Click the Security tab.
- Check the Show characters check box.
10. Write down your Wi-Fi network password that will be displayed under Network Security Key.
After following the steps above, you will find the WiFi password in Windows 11
Learn how to find out the password of Wi-Fi networks saved in Windows 11.
So, follow the steps above and tell in the comments if you were able to find the Wi-Fi password saved in Windows 11.