If you want to know how to make Windows 11 create WiFi hotspot, read this post. In Windows 11, there is a built-in mobile hotspot that can share the internet connection with other devices via Wi-Fi.
Knowing how to create a WiFi hotspot in Windows 11 is very helpful. For example, if you have no Wi-Fi on the router, connect Windows 11 over the wired network and enable the hotspot, so that other computers can access the internet wirelessly.
In this post, we will guide you through the necessary steps to know how to use Windows 11 as a mobile hotspot.
How to Create a Wireless Hotspot in Windows 11
To create a WiFi hotspot on Windows 11 PC, follow the steps below:
- Open Settings.
- Select Network & Internet.
- Click Mobile Hotspot.
4. Activate the Mobile Hotspot toggle switch.
5. Choose which type of connection will be your access source under Share my internet connection from.
6. Choose which type of connection you will share yours with in Share over.
7. Click Edit.
- Set the mobile hotspot name.
- Set the mobile hotspot password.
- Click Save.
After following the above steps, the system will turn your Windows 11 PC into a mobile hotspot. And the other devices will appear a new Wi-Fi network available.
Learn how to make Windows 11 create hotspot, to route internet from PC to other devices.
So, follow the steps above and let us know in the comments if you were able to use your Windows 11 computer as a mobile hotspot.