If you want to know how to make Windows 11 connect to hidden network, read this post. We will teach you how to find hidden WiFi network and as long as you know the signal specifications, how to be connecting to a hidden wireless network.
Knowing how to connect to hidden network on Windows 11 is critical for users or companies who, for security reasons, prefer not to leave the wireless signal visible with an identifying name.
In this post, we will guide you through the necessary steps to know how to add hidden network in Windows 11.
How to add hidden network in Windows 11
To connect to a hidden network in Windows 11, follow the steps below:
- Open Settings.
- Select Network & Internet.
- Click Wi-Fi.
4. Click Manage Known Networks.
5. Click Add Network.
- Enter the exact name of the hidden wireless network.
- Select the security type that the administrator has set.
- Enter the hidden WiFi password.
- Check the check box for Connect automatically to hidden network.
- Check the check box to Connect even if this network is not broadcasting.
11. Click Save.
After following the steps above, the system will find the hidden network and connect Windows 11 to the invisible Wi-Fi.
Learn how to add hidden network in Windows 11.
So, follow the steps above and tell in the comments if you were able to discover the hidden Wi-Fi network and make the connection in Windows 11.