If you want to know how to create guest account in Windows 11, read this post. Although it is no longer possible to create a guest user account in Windows 11, it is still possible to create a limited account with the same characteristics as the “Guest” profile.
Knowing how to create guest account on W11 is very helpful. Especially if you need to share your PC with other people and don’t want to give access to your documents and other personal data.
In this post, we will guide you through the necessary steps to know how to create guest user in Windows 11.
How to make a guest account in Windows 11
To activate guest account in Windows 11, follow the steps below:
- Open Settings.
- Click Accounts.
- Click the Family & Other Users page.
- Find the Other Users section.
- Click the Add Account button.
6. Click the I don’t have this person’s sign-in information option.
7. Click on the Add a user without a Microsoft account option.
8. Create a name for the guest account.
Nota: aunque la cuenta “Invitado” se ha desactivado en Windows 11, el nombre aún está bloqueado. Así que usa “Visitante”, por ejemplo.
- Create a password.
- Fill in the security questions to enable the password recovery feature.
11. Click Next.
After following the steps above, the system will create a guest user account in Windows 11.
Learn how to create a guest user account in Windows 11, so you can share your device with others without them having access to your personal data.
So, follow the tutorial above and tell in the comments if Windows 11 was able to create guest user in Windows 11 correctly.